Social media marketing is very important for every brand today but to make it successful, you need some tools. Social media tools come in many shapes and sizes, and from free to expensive. Below I have listed some tools to analyze the Social media for free:
It is our Instagram and Facebook analytics tool for online brands that want to measure their results and make better decisions about their social media strategy
- Instagram Stories analytics.
- Posting strategy recommendations.
- Create professional reports in just 2 clicks.
Sprout Social is a social media monitoring and management tool that provides a host of enterprise-level options. With this tool, you can tell how your content is performing on social media from its intuitive and visual reports.
- Analyze the paid campaign performance on all networks
- Get group report of the social media profiles
- Analyze your team’s performance
Hootsuite is a fantastic combination of social media management, publishing, listening and analytics tools. It helps you to decide what kind of content is working better for you, improving your ad’s effectiveness, and increasing your post’s reach. Its in-depth analytics features give you an understanding of your performance on all the social media platforms.
- Customize reports by choosing from more than 250 matrices and export them in Excel, PowerPoint, or PDF format
- Measure the response of your customer care team
- Track brand mentions even better by integrating with specialized tools like Talkwalker and Brandwatch.
it is a unique and powerful software suite having CRM, collaboration and other SaaS options that can take care of your operational workflow. It makes you able to understand how your social media audience is engaging with you. You can listen to various channels from one dashboard and give them a response within no time. You can even measure the reach and engagement of your post.
- Create reports from a list of pre-defined segments that are based on demographics of your influencers, fans, or people reached.
- Compare people vs fans reached for your every post.